How you can join in
Are you wanting to network with other Christians, get involved with them in the city of Berlin, or just looking for a concrete opportunity to do something good?
- To get to know each other a bit, you’re invited to our open GfB-Lunch. It’s through conversations here that we uncover new ideas or meet others who share the same passions.
- Topic oriented and city wide, you can get involved in our current Forums while networking with other Christians.
- We also organize regular events with your participation in mind. Keep an eye on upcoming dates and subscribe to our newsletter so that you won’t miss anything.
- Every two years we organize a large city conference, Transforum, with various workshops and speakers in the areas of church, culture, economics and politics. It’s a great opportunity for you to experience the breadth of our network. The next Transforum will take place in 2021.
- If you’re interested in getting involved in one-time service activities, Serve the City will be a great fit. They offer regular opportunities to be part of the team for a day and do something good.
- One particular focus of ours is helping and walking along side of refugees and the network of almost 250 migrant churches in Berlin. If you’re interested in working with those who have had to flee their homelands, please feel free to contact us.
- Through the movement Move In, Christians live intentionally in specific areas in the city to pray together for that area and build relationships with their neighbors. Send us a message if you’re also interested in joining to spread the gospel in your neighborhood!
- You’re also welcome to join us through an internship or as a volunteer.
- If you’re finding yourself wanting to be involved but time is a constraint for you, partnering with us financially is also a strong way of supporting our work. We are appreciative of each and every donation!
Do you have questions or want to learn more? Get in touch with us via our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!